Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Return of the Much Missed Mr. Driver

For those of you who remember the creative endeavors of Scott Driver, the mind behind the blogs, “Wilderlands OD&D “and “The World of Thool”, the time to rejoice is upon you. Scott’s started up a new blog dedicated to his latest world setting, Mandragora or The Mandrake March, which can be found here. Scott’s eschewing weird fantasy this time around to concentrate on his other inspirational love: fairy tales. I’m certain that I share the sentiments of many of you when I say I’m eagerly awaiting what Mr. Driver comes up with in his blog's latest incarnation.

4 comments:

David Larkins said...

Thanks for the head's up! I'll be sure to save all his blog entries in a Word doc this time... ;P

Scott said...

Thanks for the ups, Michael. This one seems like it'll be a lot of fun to work on.

Jay said...

DUDE! That is awesome news!

Fandomaniac said...

Welcome back Scott!